Sunday, November 16, 2008

I had a wonderful weekends spending all my time with my family!!! I enjoy my life in Ipoh. Here I can do whatever I want =)

Well, this 2 days my mood was extremely good, probably is because I am home sweet home. LOL

Watched a Hong Kong movie by the name of 'La Lingerie'. By looking at its chinese name you will think that it must be a 18SX movie but instead the movie was quite touched. I cried at somewhere at the end of the movie. I think I am the only silly one who cried coz all my friends said that it was a funny movie and they were all wondering why I cried. Anyway, overall it was a nice movie for me except that there were some part that I feel it was abit nonsense =x

Let me share some silly thing bout me. I don't really like people to buy me flower as gift no matter the person is my bf or even my close friend. Coz for me receiving flowers is something embarrassing. People may be very proud of themselves when they receive a big bouquet of flowers but for sure I am not that one =x Haha, so readers, don't ever buy me flowers as gift ya =)

I am so excited bout lot of things. Waiting impatiently for my holiday, waiting impatiently for the next year to come and at last waiting impatiently for my convocation. Wondering how my convocation will be =x Am I really graduating next year May? Wow, really can't imagine bout that. =)

Shall end my blog here! All the best to my friends =)

No comments: