Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sorry Readers!! Was busy with my work this few days and that's the reason I never update my blog.

Last monday I went to my friend's house for Deepavali celebration. That was the first time that I visited friend's house during Deepavali. Her mum served us with lots of delicious home-made biscuits as well as some home-made dishes like curry mutton and curry chicken.

Watched High School Musical 3 on last Tuesday. Received a few different comments from my friends where some of them said that too much singing inside the movie, some enjoyed the singing part, and some enjoyed watching at Troy Bolton. For me, I feel that the movie was not bad overall.

Wednesday onwards I was rushing my assignment. Doing some finalizing and editing task for our group assignment.

Went to a warehouse sales organized by Club 21 on Friday. It was supposed to be a nice time for us to do shopping. But we was cheated by the advertisement. The advertisement was telling that there was 90% discounts on the branded products but the price even after discounts need bout few hundreds. When you look at the price before discounts, you will get shocked! Thousand plus? three thousand plus? LOLS

For my weekends, I spent almost all the time mapling =x I am climbing the stairs to level 120. Level 116 now and 4 more levels to bishop!!! Wait for me plsssssssssssss~~~

Will try my best to update my blog more regularly =) Shall end my blog here! Gambateh to all who is having the midterm test tomorrow!

No comments: