Saturday, September 5, 2009

Yay, I don't have to work tomorrow. Super duper good news for me. Perhaps my work is the most tiring work compare to all my previous schoolmates. Almost every day I don't have my lunch or dinner on time. It seems like I am the businesswoman working from day to night. =x Ya, to be frank, my work is kinda tiring as I have to work from 10-10 almost every day. Many things to be learned and my things to be taken over.

Was planning what am I going to do for this precious one-day off per week. I shall spend all my time sleeping at home. Don't ask me to go any supermarkets as I am already in my own company's supermarket every day from checking warehouse to staying at office doing all the paper works.

1 more week of training and I am going back to my respective branch to start my routine there. No more senior over there and maybe I have to settle my own lunch and dinner myself =(

I shall really stay firm and tough. That's one of my job requirements. I shall not let any people to have chance to bully me. And I shall have a more mature look so that all people will scare at me.

Shall end my blog here.

No comments: