Sunday, September 6, 2009

Looks like I am going to describe more and more bout my daily job in my upcoming post. Was kinda envy when I saw all my former secondary classmates were actually enjoying their lives:
Some already engaged;
Some planning to get married soon;
Some seems to be so free with their work that they can online and facebook-ing or uploading their blog during their work hours;
Some can even sign in their msn during their working hours;
Some still studying in local universities;
Some studying abroad and planning to continue their masters;
Some are traveling overseas;
etc....

But one thing I am quite relieve is that I am no longer jobless anymore. At least I found myself a job. My job may not sound so wonderful like many others do but I do enjoy it so far. More for me to learn and to adapt to this total new working environment.

Spent my off-day with my families; we had our breakfast, lunch and dinner together. Although I can only spend one full day with them, I was able to share all the things that I encountered during my work with them and tell them bout my job scope and description. It is really a superb sunday staying at home =)

And one more thing, my grandpa was so impressed when he knew that I found a job in Ipoh. He kept on asking me about my salary, when can I get my salary, what am I working as, where I work, what is my working hours, ........ At least I do not disapoint him. I found myself a job and I guess he is kinda proud of me too. By looking at his facial expression I can feel the happiness inside his heart. Don't worry, I will try my best to keep up my good work.

A special thanks to all my friends and families that have been supporting me since I was small. 18 more days I am officially an adult, turning into 21 years old. Don't call me xiao mei mei anymore and don't start to call me aunty as well. It is kinda saddening when people is calling you aunty when you are only 21 years old =(

Shall end my blog here!

No comments: