Saturday, September 12, 2009

Already two weeks I have started my work. Encountered all kind of ups and downs. Challenges are ahead of me as I am reporting to my own outlet on this coming Monday. Tomorrow will be my last day to learn and to ask whatever I am not clear regarding my job scopes and responsibilities.

Sometimes I feel like letting go. As time passing by things are changing as well. It may not be what it used to be. The kind of feelings are just different from the past. Ya, I admit sometimes I like to think a lot of nonsenses and so I hope what in my mind are craps and they won't happen. Maybe you are right. We shall not think and keep going. Things may turn out to be better.

I do enjoy listening to some soothing songs but whenever I listen to such songs, the feeling is kinda weird. For no reason you may feel sad. I may seem tough when handling things but in fact I am kinda soft inside. I need guidance and support too.

Quite exhausted after 2 weeks of working but when you try to think the good side of it you will actually feel better. I admit things are just getting different after I start working and I hope I can cope with all the differences and make my life better and do not let anyone or anything to interfere me.

Hope the day where I can write a fantastic blog of my own will come soon as I am still using broken english here and there to come out with a piece of blog. May all my wishes come true. I am kinda excited to my coming birthday. I know I may not have any celebration but I do hope the day will come soon.

No comments: