Monday, April 27, 2009

Yay! Finally finish one paper today! Three more to go. Next paper will be on Thursday. 2 more days for me to finish on the subject I haven't even start to read. Erm, bout today's paper, not well done but not badly done as well. Should be moderate i guess. Coz some of the questions I don't really know the answer and I was like blowing water? LOL. I hope it did bring me some marks. Was quite nervous 2 hours before the test coz I seem to know nothing. Thanks for cheering me up and encouraging me before I enter the examination hall. It did help me alot!!

Mentioned at my previous entry that I was addicted to the facebook game, pet society right? Now even worst, addicted to another one, Restaurant City. Seems like many of us addicting to the same game right? Oh my gosh, why am I playing games during the exam period? Is like my daily routine now to open both applications before I start doing my revision. Well, hope that I do have enough time to play, to study, to watch drama and to sleep as well.

Sitting on the study table, staring on my room and bed, and I start to think, 2 more weeks and I am moving out from here. Remembered last time when we said how much we hate sg long, sg long is the black and white world and now, I am moving out from this which we known as the 'rural' area and I have been here for 3 years, OMG, I think I will miss sg long. How it changes in this 3 years, which stores and stops open and close off, my supper chee cheong fun, our yam cha session at station 2 etc etc =( OMG OMG. I will really miss this place.

Haha, no more grandma story. Shall end my blog here. I think when I have the inspiration I will post an entry on the title of 'Sg Long' LOLS. Bye peeps =)

No comments: