Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ya, I admit my blog is abit dead dead d. But this is still the place where I can express my feelings. I do hope every reader will tag but just forget about it. As long as it is still a place for me to express my feelings i don't really mind.

I am kinda frustrated right now because of something arousing me. I don't wanna get myself involve but is just uncontrollable. Things cannot be divided equally. There is for sure some kind of biases around. Sometimes not to have high expectation will make your life better, easier and more comfortable. Shall put yourself into this kind of mind-set. You will really feel better.

Again I was expressing my feelings. No offense though.

After some expression of feelings, shall post some pictures on our class gathering to 21st Century at Kajang. We have been organizing more and more activities for our last two weeks in our uni life. I will miss you guys! =(

No comments: