Monday, April 6, 2009

In the middle of copying my notes, suddenly I have the mood to blog. Wondering where have I been for the past two weeks?

Life is kinda busy. Busy not in the case that I have tons of homework but busy with all sort of activities. First was the sing-k session with my fellow classmates, UTAR career fair and followed by the 4 days 3 nights langkawi trip. 2 more weeks left before we end all our lectures and tutorials. I guess all of you will gonna play and enjoy till the max.

Well, pictures on the above activities will be uploaded as soon as I have the complete set of photos. I will not describe all the activities in details simply because "A Picture Worth a Thousand Words". LOLS.

Sometimes I don't really like to be in the intense environment where no one will response or people will just ignore you. This is simply not what I want. Being in this kind of situation will make you more indecisive. Is it so hard to just answer a 'yes'? or a 'no'? What does it means when you remain silent? I don't think you have such a big power that people must beg you to open your golden mouth right? Seriously I need at least a response from you!

Again, whenever people is looking for you, there will sure be something. Either bringing you good news or bad news or neither! Whether you are sincere or not, sometimes a simple 'thank you' will do. It shows how much you appreciated what I have done for you.

There is this kind of weird feeling where sometimes I feel that it is getting apart from me and yet this kind of feeling will get closer to me sometimes. Anyway, should end my blog here! To be continued =)

No comments: