Thursday, April 23, 2009

Same old thing. Had been slacking for the past few days as well. No choice coz I am those who like to burn mid-night oil. Since there are still few days before the test.

Discussed something with my friend on the different religions. Well, this may be a sensitive issue to discuss but lucky thing both of us still could handle it well. As for the content of our discussion I shall not disclose it over here.

Again again, I am addicted to pet society. Thanks to both my brothers -.- Everyday I have to spend some time to visit all my friends' houses to earn money. OMG 109 friends to visit every day? -.-

Going back to KL tomorrow and I hope I can really start to concentrate. Why can't I just work a little bit harder for the last test of mine in the uni? LOLS. I may need some motivation from here and there.

I just couldn't stop myself from consuming spicy and sour food. I adore asam laksa, tomyam, sushi and spicy spicy food. But poor thing is my stomach cannot accept such food. After consuming them my beloved friend, mr. gastric will come and visit me. But is just irresistible. I just can't control. I rather eat and suffer the pain later! -.- Ya, same thing happening to me now. Having gastric after having asam laksa just now.

Remember 黄明志? here he comes again with his new rap song, 周杰倫的屌.



http://namewee.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-post_21.html

No offense. Just to share with everyone of you =)

No comments: