Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Time to upload my blog before i really have to start to diagnose my last subject, Organizational Development. Just went back from ipoh yesterday. Had an enjoyable weekend in ipoh with my family and we had a reunion lunch at my grandma house.

Sometimes, things are just uncontrollable. Without the care and guidance from their parents, a child can just become rebellion and start to learn something bad. To the parents in the whole world, please give extra care to your children before they started to learn something bad.

What have I done for the last whole week? Slacking, Sleeping, Mapling, Studying =) OMG, I addicted to maple once again =x And is during my final test period!!!!!!! Play hard and study smart!! Hope I can finish my OD faster and I am free after 11.30am on Thrusday.

Let us all work hard for our final subject!!! Fight till the end and we are free =) My maple is waiting for me. Wahaha!!!

Shall end my blog here =x

No comments: