Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another 3 more hours I am saying goodbye to 19's and I have to accept the fact that I am 20 years old. Well, I hope the time can stop at 23/9/2008 so that I am always 19 =x

Won't be going anywhere during my birthday. Perhaps I will just have a simple lunch with my family. Well, I am satisfy with it. Having to spend my birthday with my family =)

An e-mail forwarded by my junior on 'Friendship':

,

我會 . . . .
也會 .. . . .
直到 . . . .
不管 . . ( ) . ..





O









的,
' '









~ ~ 使
~ ~
~ ~




使






( T R E E ) :
T : T r u s t (
)
R : R e s p e c t (
)
E : E x c h a n g e (
)
E : E m o t i o n a l S u p p o r t (
)

---
----



使



Well, I do hope my friendship with everyone can last long =) Everyone can treat me with the real side of themselves. NO more rumors spreading around or liars who nonstop telling lies =)

Shall end my blog here

No comments: