Thursday, September 18, 2008

Finally finished my last test today. The first ever paper that I did know how to do =)

Well, my classmates did a surprise birthday party for me. First time ever I am celebrating my birthday with them. Thanks to everyone of you!!!! And especially thanks for the organizer who organized this surprise party for me =) Well, was quite unexpected even though with some clues from here and there. But one thing is that I din kena tricked like Choe Wah. Maybe I am kind and good to everyone of you. Lols. Haha, you all must be prepared for an unforgettable birthday party prepared and organized by my classmates. Is really excited and 'unpredictable'.

Wow, finally get a PSP for my birthday present =x Thanks ya!!!

Went to shop for one whole day before going back to Ipoh on saturday. Maple is waiting for me =x But at the same time thesis is waiting for me as well. Temporary ignore my thesis first since my leader is so kind to me =x Lols.

Shall end my blog here. Thanks to everyone ya!!!! My unforgettable 20th Birthday!!! Thanks for celebrating with me!!! Love you guys =)

No comments: