Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back to Ipoh Day1
Finally I have the chance to enjoy my sem break!!!! Well, my plan for this sem break will be... mapling mapling and mapling. Maple addicted. =x

Had quite an adventurous trip from KL to Ipoh this afternoon since we caught the wrong bus. Thought we will be taking our bus at Hentian Duta but instead we have to take our bus at Puduraya. Well, 10mins left for us to rush from Duta to Puda and it was impossbile. So we ended up waiting at Toll station and the bus stopped down just to fetch 4 of us =) Wow, we were like the king n queens.

Some past memories floated in my mind after I had a chat with my friend about our secondary life. I really miss that kind of life. No stress where we can just fail any of our subjects during our midterm. Wow, that's great. Back to the time where I used to give some excuses and skipped those classes that I do not like, where I argued with the prefects because of my liquid paper, and where we boycotted one of our friends because she is the one who never fails chemistry, and lotsa unforgettable memories.

I hope I can fully utilize my holidays and enjoy it to the max before I have to start another tough semester! Shall end my blog here! Happy Holidays =)

No comments: