Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a sad day!!!! Last day of CNY holiday. Gonna go back to KL early in the morning tomorrow. What I see now is only the black and white color. It is no longer the rainbow color that I used to have.

Last day of holiday also means last day of being crazy in maple. No more chionging in maple, no more chit-chatting. But what comes to me is all the assignment and tests. Gonna face with them again.

Haiz, my buddy in maple, Fred is going back to NZ tomorrow. A good and pro DK that always HB me, take me to Sg boss...He is going back tomorrow. Till the last day of bossing still we couldn't hunt magicodar.

Well, that's my last day of going to sg boss in maple. And I have to adjust myself to go back to the reality and start to study smart!!!! Not to be addicted to maple anymore!!!!

No comments: