Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back to Sg Long Day 2
Well, many of the UTAR students had already come back to Sg long after enjoying their CNY holiday. It is already in week 6 Tuesday. Week 9 is assignments dateline and next week we have 3 tests. Wanna report our schedule for this semester before I start my blog today.

Plan to go Malacaa on this coming weekend, but then I don't really know we can make it or not. Having a mid-term test next monday and things are too rush for me. I don't like things to be done in the last minute.

Erm, wondering what will happen in this year Valentine's Day. Any excitement? Or everything just went as we had planned? I hope there will be some excitement.

Another friend went back to Australia this morning. Glad to receive message from her before she depart from Malaysia. But at the same time feeling sad too!!!

Haiz, abit worried bout my grandfather. He already quite old and now always admitted to hospital. Fever, Fell down and etc. So worried bout him. I really hope he can attend my graduation day. That's my wish!!!!

I don't want to start my assignments, so I slack awhile to write a blog XD. Now going back to reality and start my work now XD

No comments: