Saturday, February 9, 2008

It is the second day of lunar new year. Early in the morning I woke up and we went to my grandma's house for brunch. I ate damn lots of prawns today. Gonna check with my cholesterol's level. XDXD

Nothing much to do at my grandma's house. So I used my cousin's computer and install maple. XDXD. My parents and my grandparents were playing mahjong which I am not an expert at it.

Then at night we went to another grandma's house for dinner. At first I don't feel like gambling, so I went to watch TV. But then later i gamble with them too!!! Wow, my cousins and aunties were great. They were all 'blackjack' minded. They can relate anything to the number '21'. Gained lots of laughter from them XD thanks ya!!!

I wanna watch those movies showing on cinema now!! Who wants to accompany me to watch? XDXD

No comments: