Monday, February 11, 2008

Back to Sg Long Day 1
Sg Long is damn quiet. A lot of students still enjoying their CNY holiday and don't wish to come back.

Only 5 of us attended the tutorial today. So after class we went to watch movie. 'Kung Fu Dunk'. The movie was not bad. Humorous and the story line was not bad.

Home alone now....Feeling sad now. People outside there are still happily playing with their fire cracker. What to do? Back to Sg Long and I have to start my study life again.

My UNI is organizing a tour to US, some kind like study tour. Wow, it will be a great opportunity if i have the chance to go. But then the fee is extremely expensive. It costs RM8,000 but it doesn't include lunch and dinner. How can I afford to pay RM8,000 for a 8 days 5 nights trip?

Feel like studying abroad. Although I know I will miss my home, it sounds nice that we have the opportunity to study abroad. Gain some knowledge and experiences by mixing with different people, knowing their cultures.

No comments: