Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tot of doing some revision this 2 days in ipoh. But end up doing nothing. Watched Olympics, played maple and chit-chatted. That's what I did in this two days.

Well, life is really great in Ipoh =) No worries and no troubles. I just have to be myself. Today one of my friends taught me that we have to pretend sometimes. Pretend? In other word we have to be fake? I dun like that. I told him that I will express every feeling of mine and I will be what I am. Whenever I am angry or sad, I will just show a 'black face'. Or I will just shout out whenever I feel dissatisfied. Maybe I really have to change myself to adapt to the culture.

Kinda emo today. I have some uncompleted task but I just don't want to touch anyone of them. I rather staring in front of the computer and do nothing.

The feeling is getting stronger and stronger. Hope everything will be fine soon. Kinda sien of maple this few days. When can I reach lvl120 and be a bishop? I hope the day will come soon =)

Shall end my blog here =x

No comments: