Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Final exam is around the corner. I still haven't get the mood of studying. Still in the relaxing mood =x

Watched WALL-E yesterday. It was a romantic movie. Even the robots can find their true love, trying his best to protect and to stay with the one he loves. Is a very nice movie especially when you can watch with your loves one =) I do hope I can watch the movie with you.

Going to Genting on this thrusday with my family. A trip before my final test and a trip to relax myself before I start to struggle for final test =)

I am weak when you are not by my side. Please be with me when I need you =)

Promised to write one paragraph to you, Sze Min
Hey, final test is coming d, must study hard and learn how to apply d. If not later I take MCSP and let you take IR alone =)
And I will try not to show 'blackface' in front of you =)

Shall end my blog here =x Hope that everyone is doing fine right now =)

No comments: