Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lols. One week i did not update my blog. What happened to me this few days? What had I done? Well, let me refresh =x

I had been slacking for one whole week. Every day I am telling myself to start my revision for final exams. But I had been addicted to the HK drama series as well as hanging out with my family and friends.

My first paper will start on 6th of September. 6 more days for me to study =x I must really study hard for this semester since I am weak in finance and accounts subject. Argh, can't imagine that I am in year 3 now and will be graduating in next year May.

Haiz, a sad thing will be Mooncake festival falls on my exam period!!! People playing lantern and enjoy the festival while I have to study for my final? Argh!!! How sad it is =x

I am still struggling now!!! What can I do? Stuck in the middle? Continue? Giving up? Forget everything? But still the feeling is still inside my heart!!!!! A weird pharagraph that I am pretty sure none of you will understand what am I trying to say =) Just hope that everything will be fine =x I have chosen the road and I have to continue to walk through it =) And I do hope that I can walk through it happily =x

No comments: