Friday, June 20, 2008

Long long time that I din update my blog. Coz my life was so so. Nothing special happen. Just went to uni as usual.

People are becoming more and more irresponsible. When there is something that they couldn't settle, they will just throw the ball to you. Sometimes no choice, you just have to accept the ball.

Suddenly heard a shock news last night. Someone is spreading the rumours that I get married and pregnant edi OMG, was wondering who spread this rumours out. Issit because I mentioned something bout marry in my previous blog and they thought I am getting marry + pregnant d? Or my tummy is getting bigger so you all assume tat I pregnant d? Maybe I really have to slim down. lols. OMG I can't accept this news. Coz of this I just couldn't sleep well for the whole night.

Issit someone purposely wanna spoil my reputation? Or issit someone hate me till the extend and wanna hurt me in such a way? Getting marry and pregnant is something very far away from me. What I did that make them think that I am married and pregnant d? Please stop spreading this news. I AM NOT PREGNANT and I AM NOT MARRIED YET!!!!

The only time I mentioned about marry is in MAPLE STORY, an online game. NOT REAL LIFE!!!

TO ANYONE WHO SPREAD THIS NEWS, PLEASE STOP IT!!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING BOUT THIS ANYMORE!

Gonna have my first mid-term on wednesday. Haiz, the news really affects my feelings. Being said that you are married and pregnant are not something good to me. Wondering how's other perceptions towards me when this news is spreading around in Ipoh. If I know who is the one who spread this nonsense out, you are going to get it!!!!

No comments: