Friday, June 6, 2008

Again lots of different feelings floating in my mind now. Again I couldn't express it out. We just have to be tough to go through all the obstacles in our lives. We are no longer small kids. We have to learn to be more mature. Things are becoming more and more tough as time goes by.

Had a very long dinner tonight. Spent my dinner with my housemates at McDonalds. Four of us have a lot of topics to talk about. We took 2 hours to finish our dinner. Lols

Finally manage to finish nearly all the things that have to be done. Gonna start doing my assignment and thesis soon.

Patched maple today. A new world has been added. Till now i dun really have the intention to create a character in the new world. Yay, Sg boss finally returned. Went to boss today.

Sometimes life in maple is much more simple than what we have in the real life. Nothing to worry about. How I wish I can live in the maple world. Getting marry in maple, earning millions of money by just killing the mobs inside. Just that sometimes i don't like the way the small kids behaving in maple. Kinda childish.

Issit sometimes I am too over confident? Maybe I am =x

One more year we will be heading to another stage of our life. We have to enter the society. More challenges are waiting for us. STAY TOUGH ,my friends

No comments: