Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Finished one midterm today. The questions were out of expectations. I did notes of nearly all the topics but none of them came out today. Well, maybe those rumours did affect my feelings. But I know is over and I am not going to think bout it anymore. Thanks to all my friends who supported me =)

After that, I skipped a lecture and a society meeting and went MidValley to meet my secondary schoolmates. Was having fun with them although we just sat at McDonalds and started to chit-chat. Since we are apart, we seldom meet each other. Talked bout our secondary school life and I began to miss the time when we were used to be in secondary school.

Was quite depressed for the past few days coz of that stupid rumour. But I guess is alright now =) Sorry if I had thrown tantrum on anyone of you. I didn't mean to do that to you all =x

I don't feel like staying in Sg Long. It is nothing but stress. STRESS ENVIRONMENT. Even though you don't have any stress, Sg Long and the person around you will make you feel the stress automatically. STRESS, please stay away from me!

No comments: