Saturday, May 10, 2008

OMG. long long time never update my blog. My blogspace is so quiet here. But don't really have thgs to blog over here

Exam finished, back to ipoh and living in my maple world. From wake up till sleep nonstop playing maple. But sometimes really can't bear with those small kids in maple. Make me feel so sien of maple. Luckily got some good buddies to accompany me to train in maple.

The feeling is getting more and more weird. What have I done? I am getting more and more serious and I am scare one day, something unexpected will really happen. Really need to adjust myself abit. Not to be too addicted? This will be my own problem and I am the only one who can help myself. No one is able to help me up in the matter.

I am going to spend my holiday to play maple and also learn some new songs with my organ. =) Happy holiday all =)

No comments: