Friday, May 16, 2008

Damn no mood today. Early in the morning wanna play maple but nonstop dc-ing. Rolling back again =.= Yesterday was the lag caused by maple, and now is the lag caused by my internet connection. What's wrong with it? Started to play audition few days ago and it worsen the situation by making my computer more and more lag. Feel so frustrated because of that.

Just read shiguan's blog and found out the he quited maple. Because of his stead? Wow, what a nice bf he is. Hope he will last long with his stead. All the best ya~ Be confidence =)

This morning was playing maple with 2 Fred. Both also DK. Sometimes call 'Fred' 2 will answer me together? Lols. Kinda nice playing with both of them.

Don't be so sensitive ok? Sometimes I just need someone to accompany me. But when you did the same thing to me i will be sensitive too. That's so uncertain and nothing we can do. The only thing that we must have is the trust between us =) And I hope no quarrel among us =)

You will be there for me whenever I need you. You will help me to solve whatever problems I have. And sometimes you do read my mind, know what am I thinking of. Thanks for being with me. =)

No comments: