Friday, May 2, 2008

Back to my lovely blog. Back to ipoh on Wednesday. Then yesterday was labour day. So self-declared holiday. Don't even want to touch my books.

Wanted to start today but lots of distraction. (Actually I am the one who is too busybody) Finally settle down everything and I gonna start my study later. Hope I can really concentrate this time.

My friends are all so stress bout this final subject. They said is quite hard to study. OMG. I din even start. Again someone should slap me and wake me up. No one can control me to study. OMG. Jogoya and Midori also cannot give me motivation to study. OMG OMG.

Well, yesterday whole day playing maple and managed to up one level again. Lvl 99 now. Going Lvl 100 soon =) Early gratz to myself~

Was addicted to youtube these few days. Videos on shuffle by my friend's friend and also some MTV. Yesterday watched a funny video about my brother's friend dedicated to his gf. OMG. I can't stand that gross =x Will someone sing for me and post in youtube one day? OMG OMG. I hope it won't happen =x

Dunno what happened to my tongue these few days. Whatever I ate is bitter. I have a bitter tongue now even I eat honey. What happened to it? Sweets can't help as well =(

Shall end my blog here and start my study now. Gambateh and good luck to all my friends. One more subject to go and we are free =)

No comments: