Sunday, October 19, 2008

What have I done for the past few days? Most of the time was slacking at home watching drama, psp-ing and etc. Thought of doing some assignment or thesis but after I opened up all the journals and started to look at it, I felt sleepy and ended up taking a 'short' nap.

Although it is only the first week of our semester, everyone seems to be very busy with their work. Another two more semesters and we are graduating. OMG!!!

Nothing much about my maple life since I don't really have the time to log in and train my character. Only Sg boss-ing and questing.

The most recent movie I watched was 'Mamma Mia'. Nice and sweet movie where you will enjoy all the songs in the movie. Another movie that I am watching right now is 'Money Not Enough 2'. Most of them said it was a funny and yet touching movie. But for me I don't really understand some of the hokkien spoken inside the movie.

Looking back at all my previous blog, my english language is like deproving. Really have to do something to improve my grammar as well as my vocabulary.

Shall end my blog here =)

No comments: