Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sorry readers, was busy leveling in maple this few days so do not have the chance to upload my blog.

Met a good party in maple and manged to level my character till level 113 =) Thanks to them! And here I have to thanks louis aka shadownitex personally for helping me to complete my zakum jump quest. Was so desperate to complete that quest but no one can help me!!! Really appreciate it. THANKS LOUIS!!!!!! I will keep my promise =)

Sometimes I am so blur that I don't even know anything happening around me. Blur in maple, blur in real life as well =x Issit I will kena cheated easily if i continue my 'blur' attitude? Some of my friends keep telling me not to be so blur anymore. Be more smart =x Maybe I just have to change abit on it =x

Next semester is coming soon. Not hoping to chiong till level120 anymore. But hope to tio helm now =) OMG really maple oriented. Nearly half of my blog on maple. Hope u all won't feel bored when reading it =) Maplers won't feel bored i guess. Lols

Well, shall end my blog here =x (ps: I blog because maple is having maintenance till 2ml~!!!!!!!!!!)

By KrazyMapler =x

No comments: