Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wad to blog huh? Nothing much to do this few days. Ponteng quite alot of classes this few days. Overslept and a little bit of laziness also~

Managed to up one level in maple yesterday~

Went to Time Square to watch movie and also a bit of window shopping. It has been a long time that I never been to Time Square. I realized that I can't really accept the current fashion trend. Sometimes simple and casual will do.

Another thing was I found out that there is a shop in Time Square where we need to apply as member in order to go into that shop. And the shop is selling all kind of trendy clothing. To apply as a member, we need to pay RM50 registration fees. What kind of shop is that? Maybe someone should have a try to go into that shop.

Well, nothing much to blog~ Shall end my blog here

No comments: