Thursday, March 20, 2008

Back to Ipoh. Went shopping with my mum 2day. Quite relax here. Nothing to worry about.

Kinda weird this few days. Quite a number of friends approached me and told me their problems. Well, I like to listen to other people's story and try my best to help them.

Maple beginning to be more and more sien. I wan fight sg boss but can't find a good DK.

Erm, should I believe what they said? I really can't differentiate whether they are telling the truth or not. Maybe I just have to be more alert. Don't get cheated easily.

Finally finish all my assignment and presentations. Now gonna face what I had did for the whole semester. Always slacking. Can't imagine how my midterm results will be. Oh my, really gonna work hard for final.

Our class plans to go Taiwan for our graduation trip. Hope that we can really make it come true. Gonna graduate in one year time. Time seems to pass very very fast. For sure I am going to miss my uni friends alot. Have all the joys and tears with them.

Shall end my blog here~ A long long blog =)

No comments: