Tuesday, January 29, 2008

First time to blog in the uni computer lab..The feel is abit different. Seems people around you will look at what you are writing.

Just manage to finish my notes for the test tomorrow!! Dunno why I had a strange feeling bout it...It seems what I did will not come out for tomorrow test!!!TOUCHWOOD!!!!!!!!haha.....

People must learn to give and take. Do not simply angry your friends for no reason... Or we must learn to share as well. Sometimes sharing do benefits you. Bear that in your mind =)

Gonna work hard tonight to finish my revision for tomorrow test. Gonna burn midnight oil again.

I can't wait to the coming Chinese New Year. Time to gamble, have fun and gain weights too!! I can't wait to wear all my new clothes =) And.......to receive angpao =)

No comments: