Thursday, January 31, 2008

Finally finish my first ever midterm for this semester. Quite nervous during the test that i had actually forgot one of the theories that i need to write. I did a very bad thing, I tried to peep the answer from the people around me. And I was so lucky that I was able to peep at the keyword and it reminded me of the whole theory!! Thanks God~

After the test, we went to Dami for our dinner.

Guess what we did after that, we went to Wei Kang's house to gamble. The bet was not that big. It ranges only from 20cents to 50cents. But my cousin was great! She invested 50cents and she earn a profit of 30riggit. The reverse theory of high risk, high return!!!!!!!!
It was good for me because I had my free dinner and free chee cheong fun!!!

Then we went for yamcha~ Wow, what a wonderful life that we can had in Sg Long

No assignment stress, no thesis stress, no midterm stress. Really hope that these days will last long

I don't want MIDTERM, PRESENTATION, ASSIGNMENTS!!!!! I don't want to attend lectures and tutorials!!!!!!

No comments: