Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back from KL - as usual a short trip to KL to meet all my beloved and to go for a short shopping there. I don't really have the time to walk around as I was quite exhausted after a day of working and rush straight down to KL. Ending up it was quite a rush trip. Should really take one day leave next time if I am planning to KL again.

I was just about to clear up all the so called 'viruses' in my mind but all of them seem to be arousing me once again. Why do you all want to interrupt me when I am already 'deleted' all of it? How can I actually get rid of all those 'viruses'? You know it really needs a long long time to clear up all the 'viruses'? Perhaps I shall use a stronger and better anti virus software to delete all the viruses in my mind.

My part time course gonna start on next weekend. Kinda excited since it has been some time that I never touch notes and slides. Hope that in this new year everything will be fine for me. Praying hard to strive for the best =)

No comments: