Sunday, April 20, 2008

Going back to sg long tomorrow. So nervous now. First test is on tuesday and till now I dunno what had i studied. Began to feel the stress!

Someone hacked cutedarling's account today. I got two rare items inside, all gone =( sad. Wondering how the people hacked the account. Keylogger or some close friends who hacked, or hacking systems? I really can't figure it out. Just becareful not to give anyone your password.

After eating bak kuh teh, I had a severe gastric pain. Maybe i ate too much of spicy things plus a little bit of stress. So pain man! Feel better after consuming medicine.

Where have you been when the time I needed you most? I hope you are the one who cares for me and not others. Feel like biting someone now. Dear, can I bite you now? pls?....

Current status: STRESS!!! Hope my test will end asap.

No comments: